Cutler Real Estate asked Angie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Angie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
My past is colored with many different entrepreneurial opportunities. I was a licensed Property & Casualty insurance agent. I owned a party planning company, helped run a successful trucking business and I co-own a family business with my father.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My family had always told me it would be a career I would excel at. The opportunity to do something every day but yet help make people's dreams come true was very intriguing. I love the flexibility as well as the challenges of marketing, advertising and sales.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
West side of Columbus. This is where I have always been. It's very comfortable for me. There is a mixture of homes that range from $50,000 - $5,000,000. There is so very much to do here too!
4. How do you spend your free time?
Working. Reading and spending time with family & friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?